Over a decade in the making, Wellnex introduces Replenwell™ collagen peptides; our most highly functional collagen ingredients, created using patented processes and designed with clinical benefits in mind.
Performance optimized, clinically supported, and available from fish, bovine and porcine sources – contact us today to learn how Replenwell™ can set your dietary supplement or functional formula apart from the rest.
Safety and efficacy of Replenwell™ collagen peptides are rigorously tested using double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical trials for benefits including skin health1-5, joint comfort6,7, metabolic balance8,9 and more10.
1.Clinical Effects of Collagen Hydrolysates on UV-Induced Pigmented Spots of Human Skin: A Preliminary Study. Sugihara, et al. Published in Health Sciences vol.28.no.2, 2012.
2. Effects of Dietary Supplementation with Fish Scales-Derived Collagen Peptides on Skin Parameters and Condition: A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Study. Published in International Journal of Peptide Research and Therapeutics, ISSN 1573-3149, Int J Pept Res Ther DOI 10.1007/s10989-017-9626-0.
3. Clinical effects of ingesting collagen hydrolysate on facial skin properties: -A randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind trial. Published in Jpn Pharmacol Ther vol.43.no.1, 2015.
4. Ingestion of bioactive collagen hydrolysates enhance facial skin moisture and elasticity and reduce facial ageing signs in a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled clinical study. Inoue, N. et al. Published by wileyonlinelibrary.com/jsfa. Journal of Food Agriculture (2016; 96: 4077–4081). Society of Chemical Industry.
5. Ingestion of bioactive collagen hydrolysates enhanced pressure ulcer healing in a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled clinical study. Sugihara, et al. Published by Scientific Reports (2018) 8:11403 DOI:10.1038/s41598-018-29831-7. www.nature.com/scientificreports.
6. A double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized, clinical study on the effectiveness of collagen peptide on osteoarthritis. Suresh et al. Published by wileyonlinelibrary.com/jsfa. Journal of Food Agriculture (2014). Society of Chemical Industry.
7. Effects of Collagen Hydrolysates on Knee Pain of the endurance Athletes Yoshifumi et al. Published in Jpn Pharmacol Ther vol.49.no.9 1455-1462 (2019).
8. Double Blind, Randomized Clinical Study to Evaluate Efficacy of Collagen Peptide as Add on Nutritional Supplement in Type 2 Diabetes. Suresh et al. Published in Journal of Clinical Nutrition and Food Science, vol.1, issue 1-1002 (2018).
9. A Clinical Study to evaluate the efficacy, safety and tolerability of Collagen Peptides as an add on nutritional therapy in the management of Type 2 diabetes in adult subjects. By Auroville Health Care, Chennai, India. Sponsored by Nitta Gelatin India Limited, Kochi, India.
10. A double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized clinical study of the effect of pork collagen peptide supplementation on atherosclerosis in healthy older individuals. Michiya Igase et al. Published in Bioscience, Biotechnology and Biochemistry. ISSN: 0916-8451 (Print) 1347-6947.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.